We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Shadow Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides extra warmth during cold, winter days.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The zippers are high-quality for user-friendliness and durability.
- The inner and outer pockets are insulated for extra warmth.
- Features long pit zips to help dump extra heat during warm days.
- Contains many pockets for easy storage of gear.
- Features extra room for layering underneath during cold days.
- Contains a detachable hood for added protection and versatility depending on the weather conditions.
- The length fully covers without interfering with your range of motion during exercise.
- The shoulders and upper arms are reinforced for added durability and protection.
- Stylish to wear around town or on backcountry adventures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pit zips are placed high on the jacket, which can be uncomfortable for some users’ preferences.
- The sleeves might be too long for some body types.
- Some reports of the down fill not being evenly distributed throughout the entire jacket.
- Some users wish the main zipper was a 2-way mechanism for added functionality.
The Marmot Shadow Jacket for men is a warm, comfortable, and functional option that will keep you warm during the cold, winter months. With plenty of pockets for gear storage, a detachable hood, and pit zips for breathability during warmer days, this jacket is highly functional.