We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Baggy and long for easy layering underneath.
- Uses reinforced material around the ski boots to prevent any snags or tears.
- Contains plenty of pockets for holding small gear items.
- The wide construction of the pants helps with breathability and ventilation during warmer temperatures.
- Works well for keeping you warm and protected during backcountry use and off-piste skiing.
- High-quality material and construction for multi-season use.
- Provides excellent weather protection during cold conditions and prolonged precipitation.
- You can wear these pants together with the Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Shell for increased protection and compatibility.
- The Gore-Tex material keeps you dry during inclement weather.
- Fully seam-sealed for increased weather protection.
- Contains five pockets for user-efficiency and quick gear storage.
- Features exterior vents without a mesh covering for increased ventilation and breathability.
- Contains an easy waist adjustment for personalization of fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- These pants are not insulated, so they may lack warmth in very cold weather if you don’t layer underneath.
- The bib section is too tight for some body types for all-day comfort.
- Expensive and at the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other options.
- The vents do not have any mesh backing, which means snow or rain can get inside the pants while skiing or snowboarding.
The Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Pant for men is a durable, protective, and breathable option that works well for layering in cold conditions. With a baggy fit and durable material, this Gore-Tex pant works well for layering in winter months, protecting you from rain and snow, and keeping you comfortable during all-day skiing or snowboarding adventures.