We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mountain Equipment Echo Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 56
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable for long-term use.
- Lightweight for easy layering during cold conditions.
- Breathable to regulate your temperature in warm weather.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for user confidence and reliability.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for snow-sport use.
- The fabric is stretchy for a full range of motion during outdoor activities.
- The snug fit is stylish and slim without being restricting or confining.
- Features two hand pockets and one chest pocket for secure storage of small gear items.
- Contains two hip-cinch adjusters to keep the jacket in place during movement.
- The zip baffle helps with mild wind protection during breezy weather.
- The pockets can act as vents if you are overheating during intense exercise.
- The hood helps block wind from your face during cold weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Won’t keep you dry in prolonged rain or snow as a stand-alone layer.
- Does not contain closure tabs or wide closures to hug your wrist and keep in the warmth.
- Some users may not like the added zippers and cords, since this can increase the total weight of the jacket.
- Does not feature a two-way zip for added user-friendliness.
- The cuffs are not adjustable to seal in the warmth during colder days.
- The thinner material is not as durable as other similar jackets on the market.
The Mountain Equipment Echo Hooded Jacket for men is a lightweight, breathable, and mobile option that works well for layering in cold weather and wearing as a stand-alone during mild and dry weather. For those who want a high-quality, adjustable, and lightweight option for a range of temperatures, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.