We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Flight Deck XM Prizm Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 675
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The grip on the sides of the band help the goggles stay securely attached.
- Provides good vision in almost all lighting conditions for added versatility.
- Does not fog up during use, helping to keep clear vision during tough conditions.
- The look is stylish and aesthetic for use on or off the slopes.
- Contains a wide peripheral vision for added functionality.
- The frame is comfortable and fits well for all-day use.
- Provides clear vision for use during inclement weather.
- The frame enhances ventilation and breathability during warmer days.
- The lens securely attaches to the frame to prevent any snow from getting inside the lens itself.
- The goggles are easy to use for increased functionality and beginner use.
- The frame is strong and durable for multi-season use.
- The lenses are contrast-enhancing to let you easily see in low-light conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the lenses scratching only after minimal use, showing a lack of durability.
- The lens change is not the quickest when compared to other similar goggles.
- The lenses can scratch fairly easily when using in tough backcountry conditions.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to similar goggles.
Oakley Flight Deck XM Prizm Goggles provide clear vision, comfort, and ventilation for long days on the mountain. With an easy-to-use construction that works well for adjusting on-the-go, these goggles are functional and versatile. Despite some reports of the lenses scratching easily, if you stay on the slopes and avoid the backcountry, these goggles could be a good choice.