We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Jawbreaker Replacement Lens and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 284
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Reduces any unwanted light that can throw-off your vision while in varying light conditions.
- Easy to change from the frame for added functionality.
- The lens swap is simple and quick for on-the-go use.
- Does not produce any glare, helping to keep a clear field of view during different lighting circumstances.
- The optical coating aids in the durability.
- Fits seamlessly into the frame for easy use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Versatile to use for road biking, running, or other outdoor activities.
- Provides great peripheral vision to clearly see all around.
- The lenses can be easily changed using the straightforward system.
- The lens is sturdy for long-lasting use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best choice for only using in low-light conditions.
- Some reports of the lenses fogging up during use, reducing the functionality.
- The larger size might not accommodate all face shapes.
The Oakley Jawbreaker Replacement Lens is durable, versatile, and crystal-clear for use in various lighting conditions. With high-quality material and construction, this lens is a long-lasting choice that can help reduce glare and provide an expansive field of vision for multiple outdoor activities.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.