We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Army Leather Expedition Mitten – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very warm for use in extremely cold conditions.
- The wrist strap helps keep the mitten secured even during outdoor exercise.
- The outer material is windproof and waterproof to keep your hands protected during intense rain or snow.
- Features high-grip material for use in rough terrain.
- The wrist retainer is detachable for added flexibility during use.
- The leather reinforcement material increases the long-term durability of the mitten for multiple seasons.
- Very warm for use during the cold winter months.
- Contains two inner liners for versatility during different weather conditions.
- The softshell exterior is waterproof to keep your hands warm and dry during prolonged rain or snow.
- Contains tons of colors to choose from for ample personalization.
- Extremely durable for long-term use over multiple seasons.
- The gauntlet cuffs help seal the heat in during cold weather.
- Features a carabiner for added functionality and security while not in use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other options on the market.
- Might be too bulky for beginner use during moderate weather, which can reduce the user-friendliness.
The Hestra Army Leather Expedition Mitten for men is a durable, waterproof, and warm option that helps keep your hands dry and cozy for use during intense weather conditions. Even though these mittens are bulky, they will provide ample warmth for use during prolonged snow and rain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.