We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Transporter 130L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 76
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps can be tucked away when not in use for added functionality.
- The zippers are high-quality and easy to grab while on-the-go.
- Features large carrying handles on four points on the bag for easy transportation.
- The straps are padded to prevent any digging into your shoulders.
- Lightweight for comfortable all-day carrying.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Very durable for long-term use over many seasons.
- Features two small zippered pockets to securely organize small gear items.
- Contains plenty of attachment points for additional gear.
- The material is water-resistant for use in light precipitation.
- Big and durable enough to hold all of your heavy-duty technical equipment for long trips.
- The shoulder straps have plenty of adjustability to create the perfect fit for your body type.
- The lid unzips on three sides, making it easy to load and unload your pack.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- Features a U-shaped lid entry to easily stow away gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The backpack does not have a sling shoulder strap, which some users may prefer.
- Might not be the best choice for consistent rugged use as a heavy expedition pack when compared to other choices on the market.
- The shoulder straps are a bit difficult to set up at first.
- No hip belt when carrying heavier loads over long distances.
- Contains thinner fabric than other top-of-the-line models, which can reduce the resistance to tough terrain.
The Osprey Packs Transporter 130L Duffel is a durable, comfortable, and high-quality pack that can easily organize and transport your gear for a long climbing trip. For those who want a duffel for airport transportation and lugging around technical gear items, this could be a good choice.