We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Louis Garneau Course Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 37
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Slim and low-profile enhances the sleek style.
- Lightweight and fits well.
- Well-constructed and easy to adjust quickly.
- Straps securely stay in place after being adjusted for a safe fit.
- Very comfortable over time and stays in place for full protection.
- Sunglasses can fit on the helmet and stay in place.
- Looks good and is stylish.
- Vents can hold a pair of sunglasses for compatibility.
- The padding inside keeps you comfortable and you can easily adjust the retention system.
- The dial is easy to use while wearing gloves.
- The rear biking light can be attached to the dial for safety.
- Great fit and comfort and low-profile design.
- The internal frame reinforces the structure and protection.
- The neutral shape will be more likely to accommodate a wider range of head shapes.
- The light has two different blink modes to enhance safety.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not fit all head shapes.
- Some people might want the straps to be molded into the shell.
- Despite being a neutral shape, the helmet still might not work for all head shapes.
- A little more expensive than most bike helmets similar to this one.
- No MIPS for added protection against rotational impacts.
- The rear dial can shake and rattle on uneven terrain.
The Louis Garneau Course Helmet is a comfortable, easily-adjustable, and stylish option for those who are looking for a higher-end helmet. The sleek look contributes to the visual appeal, while the security and protection provided make this an effective helmet for any level of cyclist.