We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Perfetto Long-Sleeve Jersey – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 147
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you dry and keeps the rain out for a decent amount of time while cycling.
- Works well down to freezing temperatures, with just a base-layer underneath.
- Versatile and functional.
- Side vents allow for breathability.
- Red color is safe and visible.
- The fit is snug and doesn’t provide any wind-drag.
- Rear pockets provide extra storage.
- The cuffs and hem stay secure and stay put.
- The rain flap protects you from weather.
- Three deep pockets for ample storage and for bigger items.
- Windproof qualities.
- High-quality beading due to water-resistant tendencies.
- The fit is snug, but not too restrictive.
- The flanks contain zips to allow for extra air flow.
- The neck features a mesh layer to increase breathability.
- Nano Flex under arms for air flow.
- You don’t get clammy while wearing this jersey.
- The dropped-tail has a rubber lining to prevent riding up while cycling.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sleeves may be too short for some.
- Some may prefer more elasticity around the mid-section during high exertion.
- Upper portion of the sleeves are tight for people with bigger arms.
- Some may prefer a taller neck for wind protection.
- The pockets in the back are a bit high, making them harder to reach.
- Silicone band around the back of the hem can get soggy.
- Short fit in the arms.
The Castelli Perfetto Long-Sleeve Jersey for men is a great choice for cyclists needing a versatile, functional, performance-oriented jersey. The shorter sleeves and tight-fit may deter some body shapes, but the water-resistant and windproof qualities make this an expensive but highly-technical jersey that is built for the intense athlete.