We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Volcom Species Stretch Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 88
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Contains plenty of pockets to hold small gear items securely.
- The material is soft against your skin for all-day comfort.
- Loose enough in the hip and waist area or a full range of motion during exercise.
- Contains vents for added temperature regulation and breathability on warmer days.
- Provides plenty of warmth for use during cold weather.
- Slimmer-fitting for added style on and off the slopes.
- Contains plenty of pocket for storage of small items while on-the-move.
- Flexible for ample movement and a full range of motion for snowboarding.
- The inner liner makes these pants comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some sizing discrepancies, so you may need to try-on -in-person to make sure the fit works well for your body type.
- The color online vs. in person may be different, so you should view at a store before making a decision on the color.
The Volcom Species Stretch Pant for women is a functional, mobile, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use on the mountain. We recommend trying this pant on and seeing color options in-person before purchasing, as the fit and color discrepancies can cause problems when ordering online. Once you find the perfect fit for your body type, this pant will securely hold your gear, keep you warm on cold days, and keep you comfortable while snowboarding.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.