We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Scott ARX Plus Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 70
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The MIPS technology helps protect against rotational impacts.
- Well-made and high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Comfortable for all-day use during endurance rides.
- The buckle is easy to engage and easy to use with one hand while riding.
- Contains reflective decals for added safety and visibility.
- The helmet is well-vented and breathable for use during hot temperatures.
- The extra layer of protection helps prevent against rotational impacts.
- The micro-adjustment system helps provide a personalized fit.
- The fit is snug and comfortable for endurance rides.
- The price is a good deal for the protection and comfort you get.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You may need to try-on in person to find the correct sizing for your head.
- Some riders would like extra breathability at the base of the helmet.
- The straps could be softer and can irritate your face while riding.
The Scott ARX Plus Helmet is a comfortable, adjustable, and high-quality helmet that works well for providing extra protection during endurance rides. With a breathable construction that lets you ride comfortably in the summer months, this helmet has a nice blend of protection and all-day comfort.