We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Selle SMP Drakon Saddle – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 53
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shape of the saddle conforms to your body for maximal comfort.
- Offers a wide range of shapes and padding thickness to accommodate all cyclists.
- The construction and materials are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The rear of the saddle rises, helping with power output during tough hill climbs.
- Very comfortable for all-day use on endurance rides.
- Features extra padding for more comfort during all-day rides.
- The shape of the saddle ensures you stay firmly in place while riding.
- Works well for both road and mountain bikes for increased versatility.
- Provides a consistent power output due to the saddle shape and construction.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the ridge being too hard and drastic, reducing some of the softness and comfort.
- The set-up time can be longer than other saddles, making the installation process more complicated.
- At the high-end of the price range when compared to similar saddles on the market.
- The non-traditional styling may not suit everyone’s personal preferences.
The Selle SMP Drakon Saddle for men is a comfortable, ergonomic, and high-quality option that can be used for road or mountain bikes. With a smart construction that lends itself to all-day comfort and ample power output, this saddle is a good choice for any level of cyclist.