We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD SL Pedals and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 263
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Lightweight for increased efficiency and ease of use.
- Easy to install, making it a good choice for both beginner and advanced cyclists.
- Strong and stable for use on uneven terrain and in tough conditions.
- The pedal construction leads to an increase in total power output while cycling.
- Stable and supportive for use on uneven terrain.
- Lightweight when compared to similar pedals on the market.
- Offer a wide range of pedal and tension adjustment for a personalized fit.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant for long-term use.
- The tension range is wide for complete adjustability, along with an easy mechanism for clipping in and out quickly.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high-end of the price spectrum compared to similar products.
The Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD SL Pedals are easy to adjust, reliable, and smooth for use on a wide range of terrain. With durable construction and long-lasting materials, this pedal is sure to last multiple years of hard cycling.