We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano SH-ME7 Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The padding helps keep your feet comfortable during all-day cycling.
- The ratchet system provides a good level of adjustability.
- The grip is very sticky on plenty of surfaces.
- The sole is stiff for ample power transfer.
- The construction and lightweight material is good for endurance riding.
- The toe box is wider for a comfortable all-day fit off the bike.
- The cuff can help keep debris and unwanted items out of your shoes.
- The sole works well for grip on a variety of surfaces and on your pedals.
- The Velcro makes it easy to tighten or loosen your shoes while on-the-go.
- The synthetic leather outer helps with temperature regulation.
- The construction and breathability work well for endurance riding.
- Provides a good foot position for cross-country cycling.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The shoe may fit too loose for some people’s foot shapes.
- The plastic ratchet mount is not replaceable, which makes the shoe less durable.
- The shoe is not available in sizes less than 38, so it is limiting for those with smaller feet.
- Might not be warm enough if you constantly ride in cold temperatures.
- A heavy option when compared to similar competitors on the market.
The Shimano SH-ME7 Cycling Shoe for men is a breathable, comfortable, and adjustable shoe that works well for endurance riding. Once you get used to the heavier weight, this cycling shoe can provide plenty of support and grip while on and off the bike.