We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shred Optics Short Stack Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 57
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for long-term use over multiple seasons.
- Features easy adjustments so you can change your fit while you are using.
- Versatile to fit a wide variety of head shapes to accommodate various users.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort during a variety of temperatures and conditions.
- Provides plenty of airflow for complete ventilation during hot-weather use.
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes for complete personalization.
- The visor stays in place during use and doesn’t move up or down while riding.
- The dial adjustment is easy to use and provides complete customization.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for a long-lasting product.
- The ear straps fit against your face without rubbing or chaffing your skin.
- Stylish and aesthetic-looking for use on and off the trails.
- Included the rotational energy system to help prevent rotational impacts from damaging the wearer’s head or brain during impact.
- Helps absorb impacts in various directions to completely protect your skull against crashes.
- Contains a thin EPS foam to reduce impact and provide comfort for the user.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort in humid or hot conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The clip might not be durable enough for long-term use.
- Does not contain a magnetic closure, which can make it more difficult for users to operate while on the go.
The Shred Optics Short Stack Helmet is a durable, well-ventilated, and lightweight option that works well for all types of conditions. With a stylish look, impact absorption foam, and easy adjustability, all users will enjoy this user-friendly helmet.