We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giro Empire E70 Knit Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shoe is lightweight but stiff for ample power transfer.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Works very well for low volume and flat feet due to the construction and the material.
- Very lightweight to maintain comfort during all-day cycles and keep your feet from overheating.
- Well ventilated to enhance the breathability in warm temperatures.
- The stretchy upper provides ample flexibility and comfort for a snug and secure fit.
- Very comfortable for wearing in and out of the saddle.
- Stylish and sleek look for a classic aesthetic while cycling.
- Provides ample ventilation for breathability in warm temperatures.
- The reinforced toe and heel help to protect against wear and tear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be stiff enough for some cyclists who are performance-oriented.
- The bright yellow color of the laces can make it hard to stay clean in muddy and rainy conditions.
- Does not contain much arch support for some foot types.
- The sizes can be a little tight, which means you should try them on before purchasing.
The Giro Empire E70 Knit Cycling Shoe for men is a lightweight, breathable, and comfortable shoe that provides style and all-day comfort while in the saddle. These shoes contain support, ventilation, and a stretchy upper for a versatile construction that provides comfort in all kinds of cycling conditions.