We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Guide’s Choice ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1360
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of coverage to protect your eyes during a wide range of conditions.
- Very lightweight for added comfort and functionality.
- Cuts out the glare so you can see perfectly in sunny conditions.
- Gives enhanced visibility during various lighting conditions.
- Provides extra clarity and crystal-clear vision for enhanced functionality.
- Comfortable to wear during all-day use.
- Versatile enough to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Features ChromaPop that enhances colors and allows for a pleasant wearing experience.
- The hinges allow a wide range of adjustments and customization for various face shapes.
- Very comfortable during all-day wear.
- The curvature of the lenses offers substantial coverage from weather and debris.
- Uses polarization to help reduce any glare while using outdoors.
- Filters out harmful UV rays to protect your eyes and face while in harsh sunlight.
- The Tapered Lens Technology helps eliminate any distortion and provide a clear view.
- The ChromaPop technology makes it easier to distinguish between colors for those who need extra definition while wearing in certain lighting conditions.
- Features grips on the nose and temples to provide a secure fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sunglasses leash is not the easiest and quickest to use, reducing user functionality.
- Some reports of the sunglasses fogging during certain weather conditions.
- The ventilation is not the best for use in humid weather, causing fogging in hot conditions.
The Smith Guide’s Choice ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses for men is a protective, crystal clear, and functional option that works well for wearing in a variety of weather conditions. For those who want a full-coverage, adjustable, and long-lasting pair of sunglasses, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.