We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Apex Flex GTX 2.0 Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 184
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Dries quickly for multi-day use during rainy conditions.
- Lightweight for easy packing and transportation.
- Stylish for use on and off the trail.
- Weatherproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation and storms.
- Versatile for city use and backcountry use due to the style and performance.
- Waterproof for protection during prolonged precipitation.
- Features an outer zippered pocket to stow small valuables while on the go.
- Provides a complete range of motion for outdoor exercise.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Breathable for use during humid conditions.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort and transport abilities.
- The hand pockets have invisible zips for added style.
- The front zipper is protected by the internal draft flap for extra weatherproofing.
- Windproof to keep you warm during strong storms and gusts of wind.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be breathable for the hottest days during the summer months.
- Need to try-on to make sure the fit works for your body type before purchasing.
The North Face Apex Flex GTX 2.0 Jacket for men is a durable, high-quality, and weatherproof option that works well for use on and off the trail. Providing plenty of protection, comfort, and lighter-weight material for easy transportation, this versatile jacket works well for a wide range of conditions.