We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Purist Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day and multi-day use.
- Lightweight for easy layering and transportation.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation and inclement weather.
- Stylish for use on and off the slopes.
- Breathable for use during intense exercise.
- Contains lots of pockets to store small gear items.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-term and durable use.
- The membrane is permeable to allow for extra breathability during warmer days.
- Provides plenty of mobility for touring and skiing in various conditions.
- Features added stretch and a full range of motion for outdoor activities.
- The front center zipper ensures water stays out during inclement weather.
- Provides full protection during harsh weather conditions, such as extreme snow or wind.
- Durable and works well for multi-day use in tough terrain.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged rain or snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the collar staying wet during use, which can annoy the user.
The North Face Purist Jacket for women is a waterproof, comfortable, and protective option that will keep you warm and dry during inclement weather. This jacket is a good choice for those who spend prolonged periods of time exploring the backcountry, need complete water and wind protection, and value long-term durability in their gear.