We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Kakeela Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable and provides ample warmth during use.
- The waist band is adjustable for customization of fit.
- The pockets are functional and placed where you can easily grab your gear.
- Durable exterior material and construction for protection against abrasion.
- High-quality material and construction for long-lasting use.
- The seams are taped for extra waterproofing abilities.
- The exterior material is waterproof and reliable for protection.
- Extremely durable with strong Gore-Tex fabric that will last years.
- The synthetic insulation provides ample warmth during cold weather.
- Streamlined design for functionality and a stylish fit.
- The material is comfortable and made of high-quality material and construction for a long-lasting lifespan.
- Combines breathability with water and wind protection.
- Low-profile for a sleek look while still remaining warm due to the 80g insulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of being too low in the back for some users.
- On the pricier side when it comes to ski pants.
- Some reports of these pants running a bit small, so you might want to try them on before purchasing.
- If you typically overheat during activities, you may need pants with longer vents.
- Expensive when compared to other ski pants.
The Arc’teryx Kakeela Pant for women is a durable, breathable, and protective pant that is well-suited for those who don’t mind spending a little extra for a lifetime guarantee. Despite some issues with the back of the pants riding a little low, if these pants properly fit you and your body shape, you will enjoy the ample protection, strong and durable material, and comfort for all-day use.