We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Spire Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 36
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is flattering and stylish for use on and off the mountain.
- The ventilation helps with breathability and temperature regulation on warm days.
- Helps keep you warm and prevent snow from getting in during skiing or snowboarding.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric is heavy-duty, while still remaining breathable and mobile during activities.
- The long fit helps keep snow out of your socks and boots.
- The high back helps keep snow out of your pants and adds to the overall comfort.
- The side seams and zips are burly to prevent any snags or rips.
- Articulated knees help with outdoor activities and full range of motion during exercise.
- The boot gaiter is very durable against rough terrain for long-lasting use.
- Keeps you warm during cold weather and precipitation.
- Contains two-way full side zips for added ventilation during intense activities or warmer weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the fit being too snug for some body types in the hips and thighs.
- Does not contain any thigh pockets, which limits easy storage access while on-the-go.
- To go to the bathroom in-between runs, you need to undo the snaps on the back of the pants which can be time-consuming.
- The fit is wide in the hips for some body types, so you may need to try-on before buying.
- The fit is tight on the backside and thigh area, so finding the right size can be tricky.
The Marmot Spire Bib Pant for women is a comfortable, warm, and functional option that helps keep snow out during skiing and snowboarding. Designed for outdoor activities due to the burly material that remains breathable during warmer weather or long bouts of exercise, once you find the correct size and fit, this bib pant can do it all.