We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Thermoball Triclimate Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 303
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm in very cold conditions for 4-season use.
- The style is flattering for use on and off the trail.
- Dries quickly for multi-day use after getting wet.
- Waterproof and windproof to keep you protected in tough weather conditions.
- Lightweight for easy layering and packing abilities.
- The 3-in-1 construction allows for versatility and adapting to changing weather conditions.
- Very warm for use in extremely cold conditions.
- Contains two zippered hand pockets for secure storage.
- Contains added features that are helpful for backcountry use.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Contains versatility due to the ability to have three jackets in one purchase.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You might need to try-on before purchasing so the fit is not too slim or tight for your body type.
- The fit is slim and can be too constricting for some body types.
- Not the lightest option on the market due to the 3-layer construction.
The North Face Thermoball Triclimate Jacket for women is a warm, versatile, and high-quality option that will keep you protected and dry for multiple seasons of use. For those who want a long-lasting and heavy-duty jacket that has the versatility to be worn in multiple weather conditions, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.