We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Sentinel LT Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 60
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm and dry in inclement and wet weather for extra comfort.
- The color options are fashionable and stylish to fit your personal style.
- The longer fit helps to keep snow out of your jacket and pants.
- The hood is helmet-compatible and works well protecting you from tough weather.
- The fabric is smooth and soft for comfortable wear, and doesn’t crinkle or make noise when moving.
- Durable enough to protect against wet weather and tough abrasion.
- Lightweight enough to keep in your pack during long days on the mountain.
- Features a lower sleeve pocket for ski pass functionality.
- The colors and fit are both fashionable and functional.
- Provides ample weather protection during inclement weather or precipitation.
- The storage on the jacket is safe and secure to hold valuables confidently.
- The longer fit keeps snow out and is functional during active use.
- The jacket helps to seal out moisture to prevent build up during hot weather or sweating.
- Breathes fairly well for a 3-layer build that is heavy-duty against tough weather.
- The material is supple and soft for all-day use.
- The elastic hem helps to adjust the fit and keep the jacket snug.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The weight of the jacket is heavy for serious backcountry use over multiple days or weeks.
- The colors stain easily and do not clean efficiently compared to other options on the market.
- This jacket runs slightly big, so you may have to try on before purchasing.
- Very little insulation for a 3-layered jacket, lacking warmth and comfort during long days in arctic temperatures.
The Arc’teryx Sentinel LT Jacket for women really is a do-it-all kind of jacket. This layering option lets you perform all outdoor activities without overheating, feeling restricted, or letting snow in under the bottom hem. With adjustability, secure pockets, and temperature regulation, this could be a good choice for those who don’t need a highly-insulated or very lightweight jacket, but want a versatile choice for all-day use.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.