We’ve read the reviews across the web for the ThirtyTwo Lashed Snowboard Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 86 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 3.4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features arch support for all-day comfort on tough terrain.
- Adjustable to create a personalized fit while riding.
- Very durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- The color scheme is stylish and unique for a classic and interesting look.
- The break-in of the boot was very quick for almost immediate comfort.
- The comfort is great for all-day use in various terrain.
- Provides great shock absorption to keep your joints happy.
- The heel has a firm hold to prevent slipping and sliding during use.
- Works well for both intermediate and advanced riders alike.
- Features plenty of cushion for shock absorption on tough terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to try on before purchasing to find the perfect size for your foot.
- The traction on slippery surfaces is not good compared to other options.
- The flex retention is average when compared to similar boots on the market.
The ThirtyTwo Lashed Snowboard Boot for men is a comfortable, adjustable, and supportive option that provides plenty of cushion to keep your joints ache-free while on the slopes all day long. With versatility to work well for advanced and intermediate users, this boot is a good choice for a variety of snowboarders.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.