We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Now Pilot Snowboard Binding and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps and buckles are comfortable for all-day use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Responsive for use on a wide range of conditions.
- Effectively transfers power to the edge of the binding for added performance benefits.
- Provides enough strength for aggressive curves and sharp turns.
- Provides enough stiffness for staying on your feet all day and holding tight during high-speed runs.
- The interchangeable straps let you customize the choice of a stiffer ride or a looser feel, depending on your specific preferences.
- The ratchets make it easy to get on and off in no time at all.
- The heel strap lets you interchange straps between bindings for more adjustability.
- The contoured toe straps form to your foot and provide a secure hold.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users report that the bindings do not tighten enough for smaller feet.
- Not the best option for board feel so it might not be the top choice for snowboarders who want a more sensitive binding.
- Does not have an adjustable heel cup, meaning some users may not like the lack of personalization.
The Now Pilot Snowboard Binding is an adjustable, secure, and comfortable option that provides customization and responsiveness. With a balance of responsiveness and stiffness that provides ample performance benefits for most users, this could be a good option for beginner and advanced snowboarders alike.