We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Training Desk and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 596
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The bearings are very smooth and quiet to prevent any excess noise.
- The construction is durable and high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The texture is non-slip for added performance qualities.
- The table extends high for added adjustability.
- Compatible with all trainers for added functionality.
- The U-frame provides plenty of shape for your front wheel to avoid any clashing during use.
- The unpacking and assembly is relatively easy for quick use.
- Brings the laptop closer so you can easily reach your laptop or keyboard during the ride without straining.
- The legs contain wheels so you can move the desk easily between rooms.
- The cord holes can hold your cables for organization.
- Features a built-in tablet and smartphone stand for added compatibility.
- The non-slip surface ensures your technology stays secure on the table.
- The height is easily adjustable for complete personalization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Very expensive when compared to other training desks.
- Somewhat time-consuming to set up if you are a beginner, reducing the user-friendliness.
- If you put too much weight and pressure on the table, the desk can tip over, reducing the functionality.
- More expensive than other desk alternatives on the market.
The Wahoo Fitness KICKR Training Desk is a durable, high-quality, and functional option that work well for getting some work done while doing a tough training session. With an adjustable height, rolling wheels, and U-frame design, this desk makes it easy to accommodate any type of bike.