We’ve read the reviews across the web for the 100% SpeedCraft SL Sport Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 26
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish and aesthetic for use while working out or while relaxing.
- Features a hard case to protect your glasses while being transported or stored.
- Comes with an extra clear lens and extra nose piece to accommodate any lost pieces during use.
- The lenses are easy to change for increased user-friendliness.
- Holds tightly and securely to your face while doing intense activities.
- The big lens helps provide a complete field of view while using for added performance benefits.
- The lens offers complete protection from UV rays, wind, and debris for complete safety while riding.
- Provides plenty of coverage for protection from the elements.
- The storage case is hard and tough to protect your glasses while being stored or transported.
- Comes with two lenses for added functionality.
- The frame design is durable and robust for long-lasting use.
- The optical quality is good for changing weather and lighting conditions.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The lenses are non-polarized, which may not work well for some more advanced users who are constantly outside in the sun.
- Some air movement around the eyes, which can become irritating while cycling or moving at high speeds.
- The glasses might have too big of a frame for some smaller-sized faces.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum for the quality of glasses that you receive.
- The nose piece is non-adjustable, which means it can create a strange fit on some face shapes.
The 100% SpeedCraft SL Sport Sunglasses are durable, comfortable, and stylish and work well for all-day use while on the bike, on the trail, or relaxing after a hard workout. With easy lens changing, a protective hard case, and protective lenses that help keep your eyes safe from the elements, these sunglasses are a good choice for anyone who spends a lot of time outside.