We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Army Leather Extreme Mitten – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 55
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The cuffs fit over a jacket’s cuffs, helping keep the wind and weather out.
- Keeps your hands warm during very long and cold days outside in the elements.
- Contains a detachable lining for customization based on the outside temperature.
- Features a carabiner clip for added security while on the move.
- Easy to take on and off for increased user-friendliness.
- Comes in various colors for complete personalization.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- The gauntlet cuff helps seal in the warmth during cold days on the mountain.
- Contains interchangeable liner options for added versatility.
- Very good for keeping your hands warm during extremely cold temperatures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar mittens.
- The waterproofing deteriorates without proper care, which can reduce the user-friendliness.
- The mitten may feel too bulky for ample dexterity during outdoor activities.
The Hestra Army Leather Extreme Mitten for men is a durable, warm, and user-friendly option that works well for keeping your hands warm and dry during intense cold and precipitation. For those who enjoy being outside all winter long, these gloves will do the trick.