We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Altra Escalante Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2146
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features ample padding for protection and comfort on hard surfaces.
- The soft upper is comfortable against your foot for all-day use.
- Comfortable for all-day use while on your feet.
- Absorbs hard impacts to prevent joint damage or pain during use.
- Very lightweight for use during long-distance runs or hiking.
- The cushioned midsole provides ample comfort and responsiveness for long-distance runs.
- The lightweight upper is breathable for use during hot temperatures and intense exercise.
- The toe box can accommodate a wide range of foot shapes for increased versatility.
- The inner foam is soft and comfortable against your foot during multi-hour use.
- The aesthetic and low-style platform make this shoe stylish for on and off-trail use.
- The foam blend provides some extra spring in your step while running for agility and responsiveness.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the foot box being narrower in this model when compared to previous shoes, which may not accommodate your foot type.
- The heel area is short, so it might cause some discomfort if you are a heel striker.
- The upper does not provide extra support for those who need additional stability.
The Altra Escalante Running Shoe for men is a comfortable, lightweight, and breathable option that works well for long-distance runs or walking around in the city post-workout. With a stylish aesthetic, soft foam, and accommodating toe box, this running shoe can work with a variety of foot shapes for increased versatility.