We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Trino Tight – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality material and construction for long-lasting use.
- The outer material is durable to withstand harsh trail conditions.
- Windproof to keep your legs warm during intense weather conditions.
- Lightweight material makes it easy for you to pack the pants in a backpack during extended hiking treks.
- Layers well for use in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Keeps your legs warm during outdoor exercise to avoid getting cold during hiking or running.
- The pockets on the side can hold small electronics, snacks, energy gels, and other items for added functionality.
- Breathable to avoid perspiration during intense outdoor exercise.
- Moisture-wicking to avoid sweat building up over time.
- Features plenty of stretch for added mobility during exercise.
- The fabric is quick-drying to keep you comfortable during multi-day excursions after getting wet.
- Features two side hip pockets to hold small gear items while on-the-go.
- Water-resistant to keep you dry during light precipitation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high end of the price spectrum compared to other similar choices on the market.
- Might have to try it on before purchasing to ensure the fit and size is right for your body type.
The Arc’teryx Trino Tight for men is a lightweight, breathable, and stretchy option that works well for a variety of outdoor activities. With a windproof and water-resistant material, this tight prevents overheating during intense exercise, but keeps you warm during cold days outdoors.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.