We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Trino Tights – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to use for a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- The fit is stylish and flattering to wear with different tops and shoes.
- Adds extra warmth during cold days to keep you comfortable during multiple hours outside.
- The thicker waistband is flattering for a variety of body types.
- The outer material is tough to increase the abrasion resistance while wearing in tough terrain.
- Breathable to avoid overheating during outdoor exercise.
- Very comfortable for all-day use on the trail.
- Features two side hip pockets to hold small gear items and electronics for added functionality.
- The knees are articulated to provide a full range of movement during exercising.
- Features an ankle zip to fit over mountaineering boots for added functionality.
- The tights are plenty long to fully cover and avoid riding up during movement.
- Easy to layer and pair with long underwear during cold days for added versatility.
- Windproof to keep you warm during strong gusts of wind during outdoor excursions.
- Stretchy to provide a full range of motion during outdoor exercise.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- They are looser than your typical tight, so you should try them on and check out the fit before purchasing.
- The drawstring does not stay tight during all-day use, leading to a lack of adjustability and tightness while wearing.
The Arc’teryx Trino Tights for women is a breathable, stretchy, and windproof option that works in a wide range of weather conditions. With the tough outer material, stylish fit, and comfortable material, users will enjoy these versatile pants while exercising outdoors, layering during cold weather, and relaxing after a long day on the trail.