We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Better Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 293
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very stylish, with a true fit and nice colors.
- Warm and cozy.
- Practical for everyday use.
- Very durable for a fleece hoodie.
- Surprisingly wind resistant.
- The interior is soft on skin.
- Classy sweater knit exterior.
- Fleece lined pockets, with one on the arm.
- Stylish fit and finish.
- Equally at home in a fancy restaurant or an easy trail.
- Felt like a “fleece blanket”.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users noted that this jacket caters to athletic and slim fits.
- Expensive for what is essentially a hoodie.
- The fabric has a tendency to pill in the wash.
- The zippers are a little stiff.
- The jacket is a little bulky.
- Not exactly designed for outdoors with limited packability and breathability.
The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket is more than just your average hoodie. With a classy and stylish fit and finish, pockets galore, and a surprising amount of breathability and weather resistance, this hooded fleece is the next logical evolution of the hoodie. Built like your favorite sweater, and probably more comfortable, this Patagonia Better Sweater was designed for a night on the town or casual hikes in the side country, but its limited packability makes it a poor choice for backpacking or extended wilderness stays.