We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Astral Hiyak Kayak Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 59
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Versatile to work for both hiking and kayaking to save space in your pack.
- The sticky soles prevent you from slipping on wet surfaces for extra traction and stability.
- Durable for long-lasting use in a variety of conditions.
- Features ankle padding for extra protection and comfort.
- Stylish and flattering for use in a variety of conditions.
- The tough Cordura outer is abrasion-resistant and durable for walking through tough debris.
- Provides top-notch drainage to quickly dry after getting wet for multi-hour use.
- Comfortable for all-day use during kayaking or hiking.
- The outer rubber is very sticky to provide extra traction on wet rocks and slick surfaces.
- Very lightweight, making them easy to pack during all-day trips.
- The laces are water-resistant for extra durability after multiple kayaking trips.
- Very durable for long-lasting use over many months.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The laces are a bit short, reducing the user-friendliness.
- Not as warm as other options for keeping your feet comfortable during cold weather conditions.
The Astral Hiyak Kayak Shoe for men is a lightweight, versatile, and comfortable option that works well for both kayaking and hiking. With sticky rubber, durable outer material, and water-resistant laces, this shoe is a great option for those who want a 2-in-1 choice to bring with them during all-day trips.