We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sea To Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to adjust for customization of fit.
- Durable and long-lasting for multiple season use.
- Dependable and reliable for use in a variety of conditions.
- Fits well and feels comfortable while wearing for multiple days.
- Waterproof for ample weather protection to keep your belongings dry and protected.
- Easy to carry due to the materials and the ergonomics of the pack.
- Comfortable for long-term use over multiple days.
- Features a removable hip belt for comfort over long distances.
- Features burly and durable 600D material to resist abrasions.
- Comes with built-in backpack straps for functional carrying comfort.
- The air mesh provides plenty of air flow for temperature regulation.
- The outer fabric is UV-resistant to hold up in tough weather conditions.
- Features padding on both the shoulder areas and the back for ample comfort.
- Features an innovative removable harness system that makes it easy to carry around .
- The laminated fabric is easy to brush and easy to clean.
- Comes in sizes ranging from 35-120 liters to fit exactly what your needs are.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the straps for the bag not being the most durable.
- Despite being waterproof, there are some reports of the waterproofing not working fully in all conditions.
- On the higher end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar options.
- Some reports of the rubber seals coming off of the bag after minimal use.
- Not fully watertight, so it is not fully waterproof and protective to the elements.
- The waist strap can loosen easily throughout use.
- Not the best option for carrying gear for multiple days.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
The Sea To Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack is a durable, comfortable, and functional option that works well for those who want a bag that can withstand abrasion and inclement weather. If you frequently are outdoors in wet weather, snowstorms, tough terrain, and need an easily transportable pack, then this could be a great option for you.