We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Badfish Rivershred Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The rocker on the board helps you keep your balance in rough water.
- Combines a lighter weight with strength for added functionality and durability.
- The rigid board adds stiffness and stability during wavy conditions.
- Strong and performance-oriented, making this a good choice for expert paddlers.
- Works very well with hard and fast flowing whitewater for ample performance benefits.
- The deck pad is comfortable for all-day use.
- Easy to maneuver and use, making this a good board for beginners.
- The big rocker lets you easily glide up over big waves without rocking too much for added stability.
- The width streamlines at the tip of the nose to easily cut the water for added performance benefits.
- The PBR band wraps around the tail to add extra stability and integrity to the board.
- Remains stable while carving and handling tough waves for expert use.
- The board combines stability and agility for versatile use.
- The board is 36″ wide, making it extra stable and supportive for big waves.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports about the valve not being extremely durable for long-lasting use.
The Badfish Rivershred Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is a stable, performance-oriented, and lightweight option that works well for beginners and experts alike. With a thicker width, tapered front, and performance-oriented design, this paddleboard works well for tackling tough waves.