We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Very responsive for expert snowboarders to carve at high speeds without worrying.
- Adds extra stability during tight turns and cruising at high speeds.
- Stylish for a sleek and aesthetic look while on the slopes.
- The lighter weight adds to the responsiveness of the binding for performance-oriented benefits.
- Works well for beginners and experts alike, providing ample versatility for any type of snowboarder.
- The aluminum buckles and molded grip provides enhanced stability during tough runs.
- Very adjustable to create the perfect fit with any type of boot.
- Features underfoot drive plates to increase the responsiveness of the boot for performance benefits.
- The flex handles are durable to handle tough terrain and sudden drops.
- Versatile to work for any type of boarding run, whether it be in the snow park or on the mountain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best option for consistent boot support during the duration of your run.
- The ankle strap can sometimes cause pressure points on the top of the foot, reducing the all-day comfort.
The Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding is a durable, lightweight, and performance-oriented option that works well for beginners and experts alike. With extreme adjustability, tough material, and stylish appearance, this binding is versatile enough to work in almost any condition.