We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Crows Corvus Ski and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for skiing on slopes and off-piste runs alike, increasing the functionality of the ski.
- A great option for those who enjoy skiing downhill fast and aggressively.
- Remains stable, even while skiing at high speeds and making sharp turns.
- Versatile to use in a wide range of skiing conditions, making this a good one-size-fits-all ski.
- A great choice for those who enjoy skiing at high speeds in various weather and snow conditions, making it suitable for experienced skiers.
- The stiff underfoot adds stability while skiing at high speeds for extra confidence on a run.
- Powerful for advance skiers who like to ski aggressively.
- The ski shape and flex make this ski a great choice for those who want supportive landings and turns.
- Provides a reliable pivot and agility for use in various snow conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too stiff for use as an everyday, comfortable ski.
- Heavier than other options, which might detract from the performance and ease-of-use of the ski.
- Might not be the best ski for a beginner due to the construction and materials.
- Could be considered too heavy for long-distance touring, limiting the versatility of the ski.
- The turn initiation is not the best for those who need to turn on the drop of a dime, but the agility was still favorable compared to other options.
The Black Crows Corvus Ski is a powerful, stiff, and supportive ski for expert skiers who enjoy skiing aggressively. With added versatility and stability, this performance-oriented ski is ideal for those who want a dynamic ski that can handle a wide range of powder and slope conditions.