We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Atomic Vantage 107 Ti Ski and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 37
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Doesn’t chatter or make noise at high speed for a quiet and efficient ride.
- Holds up against tough terrain and over multiple runs, showing long-lasting durability.
- Versatile to provide ample performance in any snow or weather conditions.
- Doesn’t have any excess weight in the tips or the tails, so it is easy to maneuver and control.
- Lightweight, but provides ample stiffness for rotations.
- The center channel is carved out to save weight and increase the performance capabilities.
- Works well for skiing in deep powder or firmer conditions.
- Provides plenty of speed when going downhill for performance-oriented skiers.
- Provides plenty of grip and stability when skiing at high speeds.
- Works very well for skiers who are transitioning from intermediate to expert level.
- Easy to maneuver in softer snow for complete control.
- Agile and easy to use for beginners and expert skiers alike.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option on the market when compared to other 100mm width skis.
- Not the quickest option on the market when compared to other skis.
The Atomic Vantage 107 Ti Ski is a lightweight, agile, and versatile ski that works well in powder and tough-ice conditions. If you are an intermediate skier looking to advance to the expert level and need a ski that can keep up with you, the Vantage will provide speed, grip, and stability in one lightweight package.