We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Cirque 45L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy carrying over long distances.
- Contains enough pockets to organize your small and large gear items for added functionality.
- Easy access to the inside compartments for increased user-friendliness.
- Works well for carrying gear for outdoor adventures, like skiing or snowboarding.
- Features a side zip for easy storage of small gear items.
- Durable for multiple ski seasons without any wear and tear.
- The size is versatile enough to use for multi-day or single-day trips.
- The gel foam on the back section and contoured shoulder straps allow for all-day comfort.
- Features a stowable helmet carry case for sport-specific use.
- Contains a stretchy hip pocket to accommodate smaller gear items.
- The bottom contains reinforced material to avoid any scuffs or tears on the bottom of the pack.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The slots for the avalanche pocket can be difficult to use, reducing the functionality of the pack.
- Does not contain any back panel access for increased user-friendliness.
- Does not contain a hydration hose sleeve for use during intense outdoor activities.
The Black Diamond Cirque 45L Backpack is a durable, lightweight, and easily-accessible pack that has multiple organizers and pockets for gear items. With a versatile size that can work for both single and multi-day trips, this backpack is a functional option.