We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Talon 22L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 315
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The small pockets are practical and easy to reach.
- Mesh front pocket enhances accessibility.
- Numerous clips and loops around the pack for other equipment.
- Water bladder slot is convenient and works well.
- Small zippered mesh pocket inside the main compartment for small items.
- Small zippered compartment on the outside at the top for easy accessibility and security of items.
- The compartment on the outside is lined with a soft material to keep items safe.
- Two mesh pockets on the sides and two zipper pouches on the hip belt for storage.
- Variety of color options.
- Very versatile pack that can accommodate any day trip.
- The shoulder straps and hip belt add are comprised of flexible and stretchy mesh, aiding in comfort and mobility.
- Lightweight daypack.
- The mesh back and hip-belt allow for airflow and keep you cool.
- A hydration sleeve can fit behind the backpanel.
- Features a LidLock system, so you can easily attach a bike helmet to the body of the pack.
- Two horizontal slots are placed at the bottom for a bike light.
- Features an attachment point for storing trekking poles on the shoulder strap.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- If you carry more than the most basic gear, 22L may not be enough for you. Try sizing up to their next level for pack volumes.
- May not be suitable for very heavy water or gear, since the bag will be weighed down and the hip-belt will become less comfortable.
- No rain cover provided.
The Osprey Packs Talon 22L Backpack is a great option for day hikes, featuring convenient pockets, breathable qualities, and comfortable support. As long as you don’t weigh the bag down with too much gear, this pack will be everything you need for a day hiking adventure.