We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Creek Transit 32L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 85
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material is thick and durable for long-lasting use.
- Most laptops fit in the computer pocket for added convenience and protection while traveling and carrying.
- Functional and comfortable for all-day use in a variety of seasons.
- Protects your gear during intense rain and wind to keep your valuables dry.
- Features enough pockets to conveniently hold small and large items.
- The lid holds a climbing harness for sport-specific use.
- The exterior is very water-resistant to keep your gear dry during mild rain and wind.
- The construction of the bag provides added comfort during all-day carrying.
- Contains a hydration bladder pocket for functional use while doing outdoor exercise.
- The smooth external material makes it easy to clean for multi-day use.
- The internal organization pockets keep your gear secure and easy to access while on-the-go.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The top design is a little bit tedious and awkward to unzip with the round shape of the bag, making it hard to pack and unpack while the bag is standing upright.
- The fabric can crease easily, reducing the sleek and stylish look.
- The hip belt is not very effective at taking the weight off of your shoulders while carrying heavy loads.
The Black Diamond Creek Transit 32L Backpack is a durable, weather-resistant, and functional pack that works well for sport-specific and everyday use. With multiple organizational pockets, durable external material, and comfortable construction, this pack is a good choice for those who want a long-lasting option for multi-season use.