We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Liquid Point Shell Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 30
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The sleeves are long enough to fully cover your arms during movement.
- Lightweight for easy layering during a variety of weather conditions.
- Easy to adjust the hood while on the go to accommodate changing weather.
- The pockets are lined with fleece to keep your hands warm during cold weather.
- Features a stylish and flattering fit for use on and off the trail.
- The stiff peak on the hood helps keep rain out of your eyes during outdoor activities.
- Climbing-compatible hood for added performance benefits and protection.
- Features DWR coating for protection against light precipitation.
- Features pit zips for added ventilation during intense exercise.
- Contains two zip hand pockets for storage of small gear items.
- Features a drawcord hem for sealing in the heat and easy adjustments while on the move.
- Provides ample waterproofing to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- Contains fully taped seams for added weather protection against wind and rain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there was an internal storage pocket for secure storage of small gear items.
- The pit zips are hard to pull, reducing the user-friendliness.
- Expensive when compared to other similar jackets on the market.
- Not as breathable as other thin jackets, making it not the best choice for long-term endurance exercise.
The Black Diamond Liquid Point Shell Jacket for women is a lightweight, versatile, and protective option that works well for keeping you dry during outdoor activities. With an adjustable hood, lightweight material, and flattering fit, this shell jacket is functional for use on and off the trail.