We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Spark Pro Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 68
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material and construction is high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The leather material is durable and works well for various outdoor activities.
- Features padding on the knuckles to protect your hands in tough conditions.
- The palm has a good grip for use with ski poles or walking poles for added functionality.
- Features plenty of insulation to keep your hands warm during cold weather.
- The leather is soft and supple, making finger and hand movement easy.
- Features a Gore-Tex liner for added weather protection and warmth.
- The stylish color is versatile and works well with a variety of clothing styles.
- Breathable to prevent your hands from sweating during intense exercise.
- Waterproof to keep your hands dry during wet weather.
- Features extra goatskin on the palm for extra durability and protection.
- Contains 60 grams of PrimaLoft Gold, extremely warm insulation that will keep your hands comfortable in the middle of winter.
- Features EVA foam padding on the knuckles for cushioning and protection against terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit might be too small in the wrist for some people to wear comfortably for long periods of time.
- The sizing can take a while to get correct, which can reduce the user-friendliness and ease of buying process.
The Black Diamond Spark Pro Glove for men is a durable, waterproof, and comfortable option that will keep your hands warm in very cold conditions. With extra cushioning, insulation, and padding, these gloves will protect your hands and last for many seasons in tough terrain.