We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Stopper Set Pro #1-13 and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 34
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for beginner climbers who need a new set of nuts to use for trad climbing.
- Comes with a carabiner for added functionality and access while climbing.
- The value is great for the price you pay for these high-quality accessories.
- The stoppers are easy to clean between uses, increasing the user-friendliness of the set.
- Versatile to use for a wide range of climbing conditions.
- The size range is versatile and useful for a wide range of circumstances.
- The small nuts on the stoppers can easily place, making them usable by beginners and experts alike.
- Durable for long-lasting use in multiple climbing scenarios.
- The stoppers work well with parallel cracks for added functionality.
- Contains anodized heads for easy cam recognition while climbing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best option for climbers who frequently do flaring placements.
The Black Diamond Stopper Set Pro #1-13 is a versatile, functional, and easy-to-use option that works well in many climbing scenarios for beginners and experts alike. Featuring stoppers that work well in parallel cracks and durable material for long-term use, this stopper set is a great tool in the arsenal of any climber.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.