We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Zoom 26L Camera Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 51
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a well-built construction and durable material for long-lasting use.
- The various pockets help organize small gear items to increase user-friendliness.
- Big enough to carry a day’s worth of equipment comfortably.
- The padding helps protect your gear in the event of drops or falls.
- The shoulder straps and chest strap are comfortable and help you carry heavier weight for long periods of time.
- Features a waterproof bottom to keep your gear dry on wet surfaces.
- The padded organizers can be removed for added versatility while packing your gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a dedicated laptop sleeve for added functionality.
- The top pocket contains very little space to hold additional gear, reducing the functionality.
The Burton Zoom 26L Camera Backpack is a durable, functional, and comfortable backpack that can help users organize and safely carry their camera gear and equipment on their adventures. Featuring a waterproof bottom and organizational interior dividers, this camera backpack is a smart choice for those who need to keep their gear separated and protected while on the move.