We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Holden Cypress Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 8
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting jacket.
- The underarm vents help increase airflow during strenuous exercise.
- Breathable to prevent excess perspiration during warm days.
- Fully seam-taped for ample waterproofing during wet days.
- Features 10K waterproofing to keep you dry during prolonged snow and rain.
- The style is casual and cool for use on and off the slopes.
- The wrist cuffs are adjustable to help keep your arms warm during cold days on the slopes.
- Contains zippered underarm vents for ample breathability during intense exercise.
- Features two large pockets on the front for easy storage of gear items.
- Contains an adjustable hood to keep the wind and snow out on cold days.
The Holden Cypress Jacket for women is a stylish, waterproof, and functional option that will keep you warm and dry during intense snow. Plus, the aesthetic look of the jacket makes this a great choice to wear after a day of shredding on the slopes.