We’ve read the reviews across the web for the CW-X Stabilyx Tight – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 178
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Adequate compression without being too constricting.
- Provides stability.
- Eases joint pain.
- Works in cold climates and moderate temperatures.
- Decreases muscle fatigue post-exercise.
- Aids with vascular issues.
- Stylish detail.
- ‘Web’ design works to target key areas for soreness.
- Decreases muscle oscillation and increases muscle efficiency.
- Good for knee, hip, or pelvic problems.
- Adds stability in the hips during running.
- Decreases muscle vibration, which reduces muscle fatigue.
- SupportWeb can help reduce the risk of injury.
- Less recovery time is needed.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No pockets.
- Bottom of the tights are too-tight to roll up.
- Sizing discrepancies, with true-to-size being too tight sometimes, and a size-up being too loose in regards to compression ability.
- Depending on body type, the waist band may not stay in place.
- Can ‘feel’ them at the back of your knees and can be irritating.
The CW-X Stabilyx Tight for women is a technical tight that can help in preventing muscle fatigue, aid in muscle soreness, and lessen recovery time between workouts. The comfort, exercise benefits, and stability make this a good option for a training tight, while keeping in mind the sizing issues and high price point.