We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Beta AR Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 34
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for layering on cold days to provide ample warmth.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during intense weather.
- Easily packable and compressible to be stored between uses.
- Dries easily after getting wet for multi-day use.
- Features a thigh pocket for convenient gear storage.
- Contains a side zip for ample ventilation during hot days.
- The materials and construction are long-lasting and high-quality.
- Breathable for use during intense activity to cool down your body temperature.
- Features Gore-Tex material for added weather protection.
- Cinches around the waist for a secure fit.
- Features a full zip all the way down for added functionality.
- Wide enough to wear a baselayer underneath on cold days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You might need to try on before purchasing to make sure the sizing works with your body type.
- Some users may wish there were more pockets for increased gear storage capabilities.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar choices.
The Arc’teryx Beta AR Pant for women is a durable, protective, and packable option that breathes well in warm days and keeps you warm during cold excursions. With enough room to layer underneath and full zips for added ventilation, this versatile pant could be a good choice for you.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.