We’ve read the reviews across the web for the CW-X Endurance Pro Tight – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Tight, but comfortable.
- Extra compression helped with muscle fatigue during exercise.
- The added compression aids in muscle recovery.
- Can be worn for a multitude of outdoor activities with equal benefits.
- Helps with shin-splints.
- Support in hamstrings and lumbar spine.
- Helps protect hips and knees.
- Cold-weather piece providing muscle support in the hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves.
- Comfortable in temperatures around freezing.
- Support Web helps align the ankles, knees, and hips so that the impact is correctly distributed.
- Support Web provides suspension for the hamstrings and quadriceps, removing some workload and lessening fatigue.
- Flat seams to minimize chafing.
- WarmStretch fabric regulates temperature and deflects wind.
- Silver dioxide fibers prevents smell from perspiration.
- UPF 50 UV protection.
- Small inside pouch to store a key.
- Flat drawcord waistband allows you to adjust the fit.
- Decent at wicking away moisture.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Seams have a tendency to rub on the front of the legs.
- Need to size-up.
- Alignment lines won’t hit in the correct spots if you buy incorrect size.
- May be too tight and uncomfortable in the waist for bigger-sized women.
- Reports of holding sweat in the frontal area.
- No sizable pocket.
- Tighter than your typical compression tight.
- Too tight in the waist depending on size choice.
- Takes time to put on the tights due to compression.
- Takes a few hours to get used to.
The CW-X Endurance Pro Tight for women is a compression tight that aids with muscle fatigue, muscle recovery, temperature regulation, and posture alignment. The moisture-wicking fabric and performance-enhancing capabilities make this a good choice for active outdoor sports, after taking the time to find the correct size.