We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Sassyfrass Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Ample pockets for convenient storage.
- Able to layer underneath on cold days.
- Colors are attractive and provide some personalization,.
- Stylish look and functional fit.
- The thigh areas fit well and aren’t too baggy, but don’t restrict motion.
- Hip straps provide adjustabilty to create the right size.
- Uses stretch polyester fabric for mobility.
- 3 layers of fabric for durability and protection.
- Profile is flattering and stylish.
- Weather protection lets you wear in storms and precipitation.
- Uses polyester and nylon paired with an inner membrane for weather protection and waterproofing.
- Fully taped seams for protection and preventing leaks.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The waist might be too big for some slimmer users.
- Some issues of the ankle cuff not being the most durable or technical.
The Flylow Sassyfrass Pant for women is a functional, stylish, and adjustable pant that is well-suited for snowboarders who want a mobile and durable option. The issue with this pant is the lack of both user and expert reviews, which prevents us from confidently recommending this product. We would hold off for a few months to see what other sites have to say on the performance, even though the user reviews that were submitted have been mostly positive.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.